CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

San Diego cont.


Dan & Aubrey hanging out by the legs of the statue of the two people
saying goodbye. there is a picture below of the statue.



Aubrey, Charlie, The Pirate, Michael, Marissa


The Bob Hope area where there are all of these soldiers with Bob telling Jokes to them. It is an amazing tribute to a guy who shared a lot of laughter to a lot of people who were needing it.


This is aubrey getting smashed by the heel
of the sailor in the statue below :)



This was one of my favorite part I love this statue.
























This is one of the amazing ships.


















This is Aubrey and Charlie standing by a statue.











This is Abrey and Charlie walking back toward San Diego on one of the Pier's. I love the skyline. I would love to go sailing and get a pic from the harbor.










In June we went to San Diego, for a Nephew of ours who is going to Finland for his Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We toured San Diego too. Aurelle, Charlie, Kyler and Aunt Renee went with us. It was amazing to see all of the massive boats and planes. My favorite part was the huge statue of the sailor and his girlfriend saying goodbye before a long time away from each other. We also went to a little shopping place on the warf. It is a place that Dan and I went to the first time I met his family. We forgot his wallet and we weren't going to be able to get out of the parking lot with out money. So we scrounged up some change and went shopping. We found some pretty shells in a little rectangle holder that only cost about a dollar and they gave us a parking voucher with the purchase. I loved that shopping trip. But, this one was even better we had our kids with us and they are so fun. We love being family too it was fun to see Aurelle's kids too and see our kids interact. This world is so amazing each place I go I think is beautiful and then I see pics of places I've never been and they are pretty too. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Your blog looks great. Love it. Cute background too.

Patricia Peterson said...

I LOVE your blog. Looks a hundred times better than mine - and music too! You rock, and this looks like a fun trip.