EST. 1994
Wooo HOoo!!! I love your blog! You have such darling kids. Michael is hilarious. I can totally relate because I can sleep anywhere and anytime too!
I wish I could sleep anywhere... And I am grateful that Michael does. Usually he has been running and running and is just out. It really is funny.
Those are the best pictures. Connor thought the one of Michael on the train track was hysterical!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wooo HOoo!!! I love your blog! You have such darling kids. Michael is hilarious. I can totally relate because I can sleep anywhere and anytime too!
I wish I could sleep anywhere... And I am grateful that Michael does. Usually he has been running and running and is just out. It really is funny.
Those are the best pictures. Connor thought the one of Michael on the train track was hysterical!
Post a Comment