Leslie, Emily, Heidi, Kaitlyn
After the run!!!
Leslie and the girls decided to do a 5k on Thanksgiving day
for fun. Everyone in the family was invited and it worked
out that we were the only ones... It was my first experience actually
racing with other people. Kaitlyn got 1st looser (4th place in her age group)
and Leslie got pretty high up there in her age group.
I didn't do the greatest, my goal was to finish and have fun.
which I did accomplish both. I am so glad that we did it.
I feel like it might have to be a tradition maybe in another
town now that they are moving. But, you can count on me :)
Posing with the GIVE THANKS TURKEY
Crazy ladies cooling off after the run. SOMEONE said it would
be a greatidea to stand in freezing cold water for 10-15 min.
Dan & the kids had to make sure that they had
ice cubes ready to throw in when we got in. They thought it was
a wonderful idea.So that we wouldn't be sore the next day....
It WORKED at least on us older ladies :)
JUST FREEZING>>>> But having fun doing it especiall because it worked.





No comments:
Post a Comment