CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Dan's birthday you are how old?

Dan's birthday was kind of crazy. We didn't actually get to the opening
gift part until pretty late. Michael had already
fallen asleep so he gave his present to Dan the next day.
Dan is such a GREAT Dad, husband, provider, and person.
I really look up to him. He helps me want to
be a better person and I love being around him. He makes
me laugh and keeps me smiling. I am so greatful for all he does
for our family. But, I am most grateful that he is a worthy priesthood
holder and an honest, hard working man who has the most
integrity of any one I know. He is... a bit like
Monk, a perfectionist but that is fine by me, becuse
so am I just NOT as much as he is !!!!

Marissa's card for Dan. We also got him a desk calendar with
problems to solve that we can work at dinner. A new
pair of shoes and a fun quiz book.
Aubrey's card for Dan.

We had pumpkin roll for his cake. We get a
bit CAKED-OUT in October from 3 other bdays. So
by the time Dan's comes along we try to have
something else. He loves it. Usually we try to get
an ice cream cake which is his favorite, But we tried a new treat.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maggie said...

You need to post that picture from Tokyo Garden with his tongue on fire....was that on Patricia's phone? Too funny! Happy Birthday again!

Melissa-Mc said...

Heidi, your family is darling! I hope you are doing well. So great to find you in cyberspace :)
Melissa McOmber

Patricia Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Dan!! You did catch a good one Heidi, but then again, so did he! I love the idea of the pumpkin roll. YUMMY. Why not have whatever the birthday boy wants? That photo is posted on Facebook if you want to snipe it...

Sharisse said...

Happy Birthday Dan! We like ice cream cake at our house too!!