A group photo of some of the people who came to support Aubrey, I really should have tried to get a group photo earlier. Thanks to all who came to Aubrey's baptism. She loved the whole day.
Heidi, Dan
Michael, Aubrey and Marissa
Wow I can't believe that Aubrey is 8 and getting baptised. She has been waiting for this day since Marissa got baptised. She is such a sweet girl who loves to help all around her. She loves life and makes the best of everything. She is outgoing and kind to all. When we were in the dressing room she accidentally put the baptism outfit on backward and she was so easy going about it and fun with it. It was a super day.







3 comments:
Congrats Aubrey! It is so fun that you and the boys were baptized the same day!! Maybe you can also get married the same day as them (so we can be the in-laws:)
You guys are all growing up and are all so gorgeous! Heidi-you are the one looking so hot!! Wish you were here but blogs are the next best thing! It looks so warm there!! Brr-zee here! Love you guys!
Heidi, Your girls are adorable! congratulations Aubrey!
What a sweetheart Aubry is. She has my husband wrapped around her finger and I wonder if she does that to all the men she meets! I saw that she had another tooth hanging by SOMETHING on Sunday!!
Post a Comment