Eleanor Rahm Aubrey, Grace, Marissa, Josh Stroble
during the costume contest.
I have more pics of this but it is not working great
right now. So this is which one I could get to work. Michael and
Dan are having fun playing Hide and seek Michael kept
on running off and hiding and Dan & I would go find him.
Tanner and Michael at the trunk or treat at our church. Tanner
is a storm trouper (I think that is what it is called) Michael is Iron Man.
I had decided that I wanted to return the costume and get the
next size up because Michael LOVES to dress up as super hero's.
Anyway I took the costume back to Costco and
they held it at the service desk while I checked to see if they had
any other sizes. I went back got the one I already purchased
and left with that one. The other part of this story
is that Michael earned his costume when he finally
was potty trained. Which was at least 2 weeks
after the trip to Costco. So, the day he earned it he
decided to put it on. I pulled it out and somehowthe
mask had fallen out of the bag at Costco. So I run over there and they
had been holding onto it for 2 weeks but couldn't find it now.....
I felt sick !!!! they did give me a mask that someone else had left it was for a Power Ranger I think, but..... Lame MOM of the year...I know. He forgave me really easy but, I still felt like a looser. He worked so hard
to earn it. He is such a sweet kid. I am very lucky to have such a great family.
Michael and Grace at a play area at our Mall. They
really got a long great here. It was fun for both
of them to just get down and play hard.
Ryan already learning basket ball skills at 3 months









1 comment:
Josh saw his picture and started yelling, "Yoda! Yoda!"
Post a Comment